Friday, April 20, 2018

DON'T TRASH THOSE SCRAPS!



Good Morning!

Wow, where do I start! It's been ages since I last blogged, hijole. LIKE FOREVER! but I am back at it! YAASSSS!! 





 
I am currently on a No spend, or trying to be that is, lol. so as I was window shopping over the internet I came across the Here & There Chipboard stickers and fell in love with the pennant flag, so naturally I said to myself "well hawt damn, that is a beauty, I bet I pull out my scraps and tiny bits and make it myself" and here we are, lol.






Here is another. Ain't it a beauty? These are 1.5x2 inches in size. You can check out the tutorial for these pretty babies below:    



Here are some of the items used for this project:
(**FTC: SOME LINKS ARE AFFILIATED, YOU DO NOT PAY EXTRA, BUT IT HELPS SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL** ALSO KEEP IN MIND I WILL ONLY USE ITEMS I ACTUALLY LIKE AND ENJOY USING)
Well Friends, That is all I have for today. Don't forget to come back next week for another blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment