Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MSD Heart of Gold Planner

Hello! It's Ara, it's been a while since I last posted. Today I wanted to share with you all the Heart of Gold Planner. It's a beauty!!!! Here is what I added to the pockets. I added a bunch of Goodies. The classy lady is a stamp I colored in myself and laminated.  It's from Pink Bow Ties. The feather is from CoppleCrafts. I also added some Project Life Journaling Cards, laminated donut sticker and Mambi sticker which has also been laminated and some paperclips in various shapes and sizes.


  Here Is the weekly Spread for Week 26. These inserts are part of the MSD heart of Gold Planner. I  decorated the pages using items by October Afternoon, Stamps from marion smith designs, Ephemera and alphas from American Crafts, Labels from Teresa Collins and Martha Stewart, mambi stickers and of course washi tape. 

                                      Here is a closer look at the first half of week 26. I used the Tim holtz splatter stencil on these pages and I think they look perfectly imperfect.

Thank you for stopping by friends. Until Next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment