Monday, April 27, 2015

WE R MEMORY KEEPERS PHOTO FUSE TOOL

Hello Guys, So last week I bought the Fuse (I'm on a No Spend, but shhh, don't tell anyone), for those that don't know what the Fuse tool is check it out Fuse Tool by We R Memory Keepers. I needed the tool sooo freaking bad. I love making Sequin pockets and having to seal them with Washi was getting annoying. I was planning on just making one of the pockets into a confetti/sequin pocket, but decided to make them all into confetti/sequin pockets. They turned out okay. I used Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chick and Dreamy paper packs and stickers by October Afternoon, Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp and Glitz Designs. The glitter and sequins are both from Walmart. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your articles. You really have a wonderful blogs. Keep up the good work. Thank you also for the information!

    Yong
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete