Friday, March 13, 2015

Pocket Letter using Janette Lane's digi file.

Pocket letter
 Hello All. Today I created this lovely pocket letter. I usually struggle with this color scheme, but for some reason I did not have any trouble with it whatsoever, it was easy peasy. It must be because I am sick. I noticed that I tend to layer items at an angle, I promise it's not on purpose, I must craft with a slanted head or something..lol.
The items I used on this pocket page are from: JanetteLane's shop (you can purchase the digi file here): http://pocketletters.bigcartel.com/product/pocket-letter-palstm-download
I also used items from glitz design, Crate Paper, Freckled Fawn, Chickaniddy crafts, Target dollar spot Items, Little b, Maggie Holmes, american Crafts, Studio calico, October Afternoon. I had fun creating this pocket letter. I hope this inspires you to create one..... 
























No comments:

Post a Comment